Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Artist & Craftsman Supply’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1053 Forest Avenue, Portland, ME 04103. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material, which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Product selection, pricing, and promotions/sales may vary between catalogs, artistcraftsman.com, and our retail store locations.
- Digital color swatches are to be used only as an approximation of color. Both subtle and significant variances may occur between browsers, operating systems, and monitors. Colors also vary between brands (e.g., there is no universal color recipe for hues. It is expected that a hue will vary from brand to brand.). If an exact match is required, use actual samples of the material.
This policy was last modified on 7/7/2020
Should you need to contact us directly about our Terms & Conditions, please use one of the following methods:Artist & Craftsman Supply
1053 Forest Ave.
Portland, Maine 04103